applies smaller amounts of lubricant frequently, while
the equipment is running, maintaining the correct amount
of grease in the bearing at all times. This is compared
below to the feast and famine conditions often associated
with manual lubrication.
Why Bearings Fail...
Why is an Automated Lubrication
- Inconsistent lubrication
- Can't lubricate while running
- Constant contamination
- Premature bearing wear
- Labor expense
- Safety issues
- Constant lubrication
- Lube while machine runs
- Closed system - no contamination
- Extended bearing life
- Less downtime
- Quick payback on your investment
In a study conducted by a major component
manufacturer, over 50% of failures are the result of improper
- The pump is actuated automatically
by an adjustable controller.
- The lubricant is delivered to the
divider valves through the supply line.
- The divider valve dispenses lubricant
in measured amounts directly to the bearing through the
feedline. Visual indication of cycle pin assures that
all points are lubricated.